WHY CHOOSE SYNERGY?
- Synergy Drug Rehabilitation Center understands the total effect of addiction on every level - from the addicted person themselves to the families that have been suffering for years due to the addictive behaviors.
- Synergy Drug Rehabilitation Center understands that physiologically, the body responds differently to different types of drugs and all of them have a dramatic effect on mood. Along with addiction, we treat anxiety, depression, mood de-stabilization, self-esteem issues, lack of self worth, codependency, trauma, and PTSD.
- Synergy Drug Rehabilitation Center allows you or your loved one to be in a top-quality treatment setting while working individually with the highest level addiction treatment specialists, including on-staff Therapists (MFT), and Drug & Alcohol Counselors (CATC, CADC).
- Synergy Treatment uses a whole body, holistic approach when it comes to drug and alcohol treatment/dual diagnosis. We believe in treating the whole person, mind and body, at the same time for true success in recovery.
- Synergy Drug Rehabilitation Center delivers a compassionate staff that loves what they do. Our staff members have chosen this path in life with the desire to give your loved one the highest level of care that they need. Our staff has a deep knowledge of you and your loved one’s life, struggle and future hurdles; they understand and will help with the journey of recovery.
- Open Door Recovery. Any person that comes to Synergy Drug Rehabilitation Center will be a part of the open door recovery plan. Even after their time here ends, any client that completes our program with success is welcome to sit in on a group session or talk to a counselor to help them seek solutions to new or ongoing issues in life.
This is simply the most comfortable and effective Drug Rehab program available.